Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Daily Thoughts [Passions]

I've realized today that my passion really lies in trying to make photo-realistic models, and just working on modeling interesting objects. Hard surface stuff, really. I'm really thinking about doing more of it in the coming future, I'll try and find some intricate things to model, maybe some props, and work on my hockey arena model.

I've gotta get a lot done with regards to my school work, though. I want to model an environment for my robot to wander around in, maybe a small section of junkyard, work on the inside of my bus, and get my character textured, and more controls added to her rig, as well as a few props.

I enjoy making inanimate objects, so for now I think I might make some pieces for my robot, maybe some aluminum, a little something to hold his trash, or like, hut or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment